Clinical Background & Experience
- Drug & Alcohol Services - Illawarra Area Health Service
- Acute Mental Health Crisis Team - Ryde Hospital and Community Health Centre (Sydney)
- Chronic Mental Health - Monash Medical Centre (Melbourne)
- Counselling - Monash University Counselling Service (Melbourne)
- Counselling - Swinburne University Counselling Service (Melbourne)
- Psychotherapy - Melbourne Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Psychotherapy - Noosa Outlook Medical Centre
Teaching, Supervision and Mentorship
I have been a lecturer training classes of psychology graduates as they begin seeing clients for the first time. I continue to provide clinical supervision (support, guidance and advice) to mental health professionals with their clinical work at all stages of their careers. I have a masters degree entrepreneurship and enjoy mentoring my patients in turning their personal growth into tangible business opportunities.
My experiences expanded to writing articles for national newspapers and offering interviews and comment on contemporary psychological issues for many media outlets. Once upon a time I was also the Resident Psychologist on Network Ten’s Good Morning Australia.