Clinical Background & Experience
My many years of clinical experience give me a firm foundation to help you or comment on what is going on with the key people in your life. These include…
- Drug & Alcohol Services - Illawarra Area Health Service
- Acute Mental Health Crisis Team - Ryde Hospital and Community Health Centre (Sydney)
- Chronic Mental Health - Monash Medical Centre (Melbourne)
- Counselling - Monash University Counselling Service (Melbourne)
- Counselling - Swinburne University Counselling Service (Melbourne)
- Psychotherapy - Melbourne Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Psychotherapy - Noosa Outlook Medical Centre
Teaching, Supervision and Mentorship
I have been a lecturer training classes of psychology graduates as they begin seeing clients for the first time and providing clinical supervision (support, guidance and advice) to psychologists with their clinical work. I have also taught at TAFE in Welfare, Youth Work and Counselling courses. I have a masters degree entrepreneurship and enjoy mentoring my patients in turning their personal growth into tangible business opportunities.
My experiences expanded to writing articles for national newspapers and offering interviews and comment on contemporary psychological issues for many media outlets. Once upon a time I was also the Resident Psychologist on Network Ten’s Good Morning Australia.